SPONTANEOUS JOURNEY, part II


SPONTANEOUS JOURNEY, part II

.Next day was Sunday. It was time to go back to the city, back to work. That's why Sunday is a bit sad day. Still I have another day. They promised me photo-safari!

It was my first time to see animals so closely, and I was excited. Not all of my photos were good. But I tried to come as close to animals as possible. South Africans have the luxury to watch animals and birds in game reserves. Parents usually take kids with them, that's how kids learn to love nature and animals. I went on photosafari with one family, and they were totally happy. I saved few photos from that journey.

The last photos of statures were on entrance and when you were leaving. And it was very nice picture with request to clean your room-I like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The leaves feel like rain.

Ghosts of Johannesburg, part II . Hazel Crane

#Киев. #Майдан спустя шесть месяцев.